Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bieber Fever

Yes, it is true...Bieber Fever has officially hit the Johnson Household. I'm not quite sure how it happened, we don't even own his C.D. yet my 16-month-old daughter can't stop singing "Baby, Baby, Baby OH!" I think she must have picked it up during our time at Malibu and I must admit that it is pretty stinking cute! As of yesterday she has begun to adapt the song to fit whatever she wants to sing about such as "Mama, Mama, Mama OH!" and "Owie, Owie, Owie OH!" Of course capturing this on video is not the easiest task but maybe I will make a job out of it one of these days and see what I can come up with. If anything this new talent of hers really helped her to connect with her 9-year-old girl 2nd cousins this past weekend at a family reunion in Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment