Friday, August 27, 2010

My Best Friend

We celebrated our 4th Anniversary yesterday, so here is a little picture to take you back to that glorious and highly anticipated day...the day in which I married my best friend, Kyle Dean.

August 26, 2006

We actually celebrated our anniversary a few weeks ago. Our theory is that no matter how poor we may be we still go "big" for our anniversaries! Marriage is a big deal and a gift that should be celebrated. We take turns every year surprising the other person with an "Anniversary Adventure." This year was my year to surprise Kyle. I had a bit of a challenge now that we have a little one that we get to incorporate into our lives. We weren't ready for a night away from Avlynne so I did my best to plan a little time for just the two of us and some fun time for the three of us. Here is a brief rundown of the adventure - lunch at Taste of India, Movie (Inception) while Grammy and Grampy Johnson babysat, picnic dinner of Bangkok Thai at Manito (until we realized they forgot to include forks), a night at the Davenport Tower (don't be afraid to wheel and deal for hotel rooms, its amazing the deals you can get if you just nicely work at it), breakfast at Madeleines, a walk around downtown Spokane, and last but not least, Avlynne's first time in a swimming pool!



And to top off an already fabulous anniversary my best friend brought me home the perfect gift, a day planner for 2011. I love practical gifts and I love this specific style of day planner. Around every November I begin the search for my new one. The 2 criteria are that it must be this certain style and it must be cute since I will be looking at it for an entire year. Well, my husband outdid himself when he brought home this ADORABLE day planner. Not only did he get the perfect one but he has eliminated something off of my yearly to-do list! Way to go babe, I love it and I love you!



2 comments: